Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
UGOBE is out of business, Innvo Labs only deals with the Pleo rb. What's a Pleo owner to do?
The following are links to information on Do it Yourself fixes recommended by the Pleo Community. If you have a link that helped you fix your Pleo, please add it!
- InmemoryofRomeo instructions on BobthePleo forums
- KingDruid discussion of neck repair and cable chooses
- For skin color, Liquid Acrylic paints can work if applied carefully. Read Crewella's discussion on BobthePleo forums.
- In the first Pleo, the teeth were painted white and that often chips off. Testor's White Enamel Paint #2545C does the trick.
- Cyanoacrylate/CA glue solves small tears, and skin rips. Make sure to find a glue that has no acetone in it or says "foam-safe". The wrong glue can make the problem worse.
- Consider buying a 'bricked'/'dead' pleo and skin it to repair skin on a live one. The skin comes off in three pieces (head, tail, body) and a very sharp knife carefully applied can tease it open. Then superglue everything back together.