A Plog is a Pleo's Blog. Users have to create a Plog on their Pleo's behalf. Here's how to do it. I wish it were easier, but so far this is the only way we've figured out how to do this.
- Become a registered user . Only registered users can create Blogs/Plogs.
- One you've signed in, go to http://pleo.wikia.com/wiki/Special:CreateBlogPage
- A popup will appear and ask for "Blog post title", enter your title and select 'OK'.
- A window will appear will your Blog edit area.
- Categorize your Blog as a "Plog", by adding the category to the page. On the right hand navigation, find the "Categories" drop down, which will allow you to add categories. Enter 2 categories
- the word "Plog" - this will identfy your page as a plog, and appear on the Plog listing page. Enter the word in the "Add a category" box and hit enter.
- <NAME> - where <NAME> is the name of your pleo (ie Plinky). Enter the word in the "Add a category" box and hit enter.
- Now enter all the data for your Plog entry. When you are done select "Publish". You'll be able to edit it afterwards.
- You'll now see all your blog entries with "Plog" category entry on http://pleo.wikia.com/wiki/Blog:Plogs:_Pleo_Blogs?action=purge
If you have problems, post a request in the forums and we'll figure out how to help you set things up.